HIMALAYA SCAVON VET CREAM
Action:Antibacterial: Scavon’s bactericidal action controls infections.
Antifungal: The antifungal property is responsible for effectively treating and preventing the recurrence of fungal infections.
Wound healing: Scavon promotes collagenization (the replacement of tissues or fibrin by collagen) and epithelialization (the formation of the epithelium over the skin’s surface). It is effective in treating a variety of wounds such as abrasions, cuts, lacerations and incisions.
- Infective and noninfective wounds.
- Maggot wound.
- Surgical wounds.
- Supportive in sarcoptic and psoroptic mange (skin infections caused by mite infestation).
- Dermatomycosis (fungal infections).
- The essential oil of Eucalyptus (Tailapatra) is a potent antiseptic and a germicidal that heals superficial cuts and wounds quickly.
- Turmeric (Haridra) prevents the release of inflammatory mediators. It depletes the neurotransmitter of pain receptors, which soothes wound-related aches. It is also an antiseptic that heals wounds quickly.
- Neem (Nimba) relieves itching, redness and irritation. It combats bacterial and fungal skin infections, thus improving immunity against skin infections.
Directions for use:Clean the affected area after clipping hair and spray or apply the required quantity of Scavon twice daily, or as directed by the veterinarian.