FILLERINA EYE & LIP CONTOUR CREAM GRADE 1
Fillerina (Anti-Ageing Treatment)
- Fillerina® is a dermo-cosmetic filler treatment for at-home use which contains Gel Filler (Fillerina® 1), with a high content of immediately absorbed hyaluronic acids, and the Nourishing Film (Fillerina® 2), to be used after the gel.
- It helps in decreasing the signs of skin aging and improving the face volumes.
- The amount of hyaluronic acid gradually declines as the skin ages causing imperfections such as aging wrinkles, expression lines and a loss of volume especially with regards to the cheekbones, cheeks and lips.
- Fillerina® contains
4. Nourishing film
Hyaluronic acid - a mix of six different hyaluronic acid molecules of varying molecular weights which can penetrate the layers of the skin and thus allowing tissues to be filled in and plumped up.
Matrifull – helps in reconstruction and gradual and progressive plumping up of skin tissue.
Hexapeptide - regulates the movement of water through the skin, helping to keep the skin hydrated
Nourishing film – contains moisturizing ingredients like glycerin, butylene glycol, dimethicone and Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil which form a protective layer over the skin to prevent excess water loss and stop the skin from drying out, as well as attracting water up from lower layers of the skin to leave the top layer looking and feeling hydrated.
- Fillerina® dermo-cosmetic filler treatment comes in three different concentrations to provide the most effective, suitable treatment for the conditions of the skin and the cutaneous tissues of the face and neck.
The Fillerina box contains:
- 14 doses (2 mL each) of Gel Filler
- 14 doses (2 mL each) of Nourishing Film
- 2 precision applicators – for face, neck, expression lines, age wrinkles, depression areas on the skin, for the volume of cheekbones and lips.
- The Fillerina® filler treatment must be used once a day for 14 days, in the morning or evening, depending on individual needs and habits, applying 2 mL of Gel Filler.